Sunday, March 27, 2011

The resources are plentiful!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/sarahbear1981

The above URL will link you to my online food diary and exercise log. You can see what I eat and what exercise I do on a daily basis. I have it set up right now to lose 1 lb a week, by counting my calories and my exercise it should work. I might dial it up a bit in the future once I get slightly more active. Feel free to take a look. http://www.myfitnesspal.com is an awesome resource and it's free!!! It will definitely help me keep on track. I hope someone else out there will find this useful. I think it would also be a great resource to help someone maintain thier current weight. You don't have to know the calories counts. You just type in what you ate and it will find it for you. Amazing!!! It even has a water counter so you can track the water you are drinking!

On another note, I have added a few interesting button to the bottom of my blog. I put up a weight loss tracker from my fitness pal. There is a workout planner, BMI measure, tips for healthy lifestyles, and a life expectancy test for smokers. Also, I put up some picture of puppies (couldn't resist) and some fish, which you can feed if you click on the picture. I also added a search engine and you can find your search results at the bottom of the blog as well.

I also added some weight loss blogs that I like to look at for inspiration.

I also wanted to thank my friends and family for being so supportive of my weight loss goals and this blog. You guys keep me going!!!!

1 comment:

  1. myfitnesspal is amazing! I have it on my iPhone so I can check meals when I go to restaurants! I'll add you as a friend!

    -Valerie

    ReplyDelete