Saturday, February 4, 2012

No cheese (day 1)

So I decided to join PhatAndy's 21 Day Fast from bad stuff. PhatAndy is a new friend of mine on MFP and he is one of the most inspirational people I have ever met on the internet. If you want to know more about his story go here: PhatAndy's Vlog on YouTube

I chose cheese to give up for the next 21 days.


I LOVVVVE cheese! I eat it everyday. Its velvety texture, it's sharp salty yummy flavor is soooooo good! So I had to go in my fridge and throw out my cheese. I didn't just throw the packages in the trash either. I know myself too well. Instead, I pulled each slice out and threw it away then I dumped coffee grounds all over them. No getting back that cheese now. Well, it's morning and I am sure you can guess what I am craving, lol.
Now the next real challenge will be when I go grocery shopping. I can't buy any cheese. I will have to give a wide berth to the cheese section and the deli. LOL! Oh well, 21 days is not that long. I can do this!

1 comment:

  1. I too love cheese. I don't know if I could live without it myself, but 21 days...well you can do that! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete