In other news, here are a few LCHF veggie side recipes from the group so you can get an idea of what we do. Our recipe files are growing daily.
- frying pan (I use the non stick ceramic Green Earth Frying Pan)
- wooden or silicone spatula
- 2-3 slices bacon
- 2 cups of broccoli slaw mix
- 1 tbsp kerrygold butter (optional but I love it!)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Cut bacon into small pieces (I use scissors)
- fry bacon until done to your liking
- Add butter and 2 cups broccoli slaw to the pan
- Stir fry until the broccoli sticks soften
- Add 1 tbsp soy sauce, stir fry another minute or so. The soy sauce will cause everything to brown up.
Cauliflower RiceSubmitted by Sarah found on Ketogenicwoman.com
- In a non stick ceramic pan with either 2 tbsp olive oil, butter or coconut oil, saute 3 chopped green onions and 2-3 sprigs of chopped parsley.
- Add in the riced cauliflower.
- Stir in 2 teaspoons cumin.
- Fry the ‘rice’ until it is the texture you want. I like it almost soft.
Cauliflower Mashed PotatoesSubmitted by Sarah found on Ketogenicwoman.com
Break a head of cauliflower in chunks and boil until fork tender.
- Once they are tender, place them in the food processor.
- Add 2 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons cream
- Puree until smooth. You might have to scrape the sides once.