Sunday, May 29, 2011

Progress?

So I was bored and thought I would put together a little progress check. The top pic is me at 315 pounds my heaviest weight ever. The bottom pic is me at 285. So that is a total of 30 lbs lost. That was a bit ago but I don't have any more recent pics than that. I have at this point lost a total of 38 lbs. So maybe I will do another one of these once I have lost another 30 total. So I will make another progress report like this one at 60lbs lost.  I am just wondering if anyone can see a difference. It is hard to see it yourself. 

This week I am really cracking down on working out and I start my nicoderm patches on the 1st so I will let you all know how that goes. I may not be perfect at it and it doesn't matter. I will do my best! That's really all you can ever do. I am looking forward to being smoke free though! I can't wait to breathe easy again!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I saw your post on MFP and saw your blog on your profile. The title caught my eye as my blog on my fitness journey is called From FAT Mama to PHAT Mama, lol!

    Glad to have 'met' you! We can do this!!!

    I am SoShotOut on MFP!

    ReplyDelete