Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Thank You Note

There is someone I haven't thanked. I don't care what you think about him. I am not writing this to offend anyone. This blog post is just for him. All that matters is what I think about him. I love him. He has helped me through this journey more than anyone else has. He has been there for me when I am weak and when I am strong. When I am weak he makes me stronger and when I am strong he keeps me going. All too often I forget to say thank you to him for being there. I often hide him away or keep him in the shadows. I definitely don't always listen to what he has to say. Its okay though because he is very forgiving. More forgiving than anyone else I know. This is why I trust in him. He is always there for me. He has always believed in me even when I didn't believe in him. He never gives up on me and makes it so I can't give up on myself either. He is the ultimate coach and motivator. He is God and I would be a fool not to thank him for my life and what he has done for me. So: You know who you are and you know what you did and I thank you. I promise to read that book you wrote more often. =)

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I've moved my site from www.411gurl.blogspot.com to http://www.untilmycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I'd really like you to follow me there as your comments have always brightened my day. If you would update your blog roll it would help me get the word out. Take care and may He always bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you my friend? Missing your post. Let go and Let God.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete