Thursday, June 23, 2011

Falling off the wagon


Well, its true I did fall off just a little. For like two days and now I am back on but I will say that apparently according to several very helpful people this was not my fault. I can blame it all on that time of the month. Thank goodness. I mean I went on a ridiculous killer psycho binge on Monday and then Tuesday was just not healthy. Yesterday was better. I have also not felt much like exercising these past few days. Battling a serious drain of energy and a bit of eater's remorse/depression. I am however going to get back into the pool this morning not matter what! It seems like exercise always makes me more conscious of my health and what I am consuming. I mean who wants to spoil all that hard work with a burger. ( I want to, but only sometimes). I was also told by several people that I need to focus more on having protein at every meal and this should help curb the cravings. Lately, like the past month or so, I have been hungrier than normal and it is difficult to resist that extra handful of almonds or another sandwich. I think I am going to have to start getting serious about weighing and measuring my food. I might actually be under-serving myself and that might be why I am hungry. Well all I can say is onward and forward. I am back on the wagon, I am sure I will fall off some more but hey at least I keep getting back on!

No comments:

Post a Comment