Thursday, May 19, 2011

Time to put the pedal to the metal

I haven't really dropped any weight in the past two weeks. I am sitting right at 280. I need to get below that. I wanted to blame it on the diet or something else like stress or hitting a plateau but that really isn't the issue. I need to work for it. I need to renew my dedication to this whole venture. After some careful examination of myself and my habits/behaviors, I have decided that I am just plain lazy. I haven't been working out hard enough. I keep saying I don't want to get burned out, but in hindsight that's really just another excuse.

So for the rest of this week and starting next week I am really going to put the pedal to the metal and speed things up. I am going to work my butt off, literally. No more of the I don't feel like it. So what right? Not feeling like it is what got me into this condition. No more aww the pools closed, guess I can't work out today. There is always a sidewalk and good old chevrolegs. No more excuses, just hard work. I will exercise ever day for thirty minutes at least. This fat and apathy will not defeat me.

So for the five people that actually read this... ya'll are going to get sick of me, because in order to keep myself motivated I am going to blog about my exercise every single day until it becomes a habit! Today... I am going to go swimming and I am going to really push myself this time. Back to two hours for me!

No point to this...just thought it was funny!

1 comment:

  1. GO FOR IT!!!

    I made a similar commitment to myself at the start of April, to workout every single day for two weeks. Well, to my own amazement, I ended up working out every day that month. Here's hoping you meet and exceed your goal!

    ReplyDelete